In these times of constrained budgets, a lot of families are seeking activities closer to home. The Valley Falls Free Library has introduced the Museum Pass program to help people stay closer to home while enjoying the season. The library has purchased passes to a few area museums, and are available to our patrons that are in good standing with the library and reside within our charter area. We have passes for the following museums:
Museum Pass Program Guidelines
Passes are available to residents of Valley Falls and residents who live within the Library Charter and who possess a valid Valley Falls Library or UHLS card.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To find out if a pass is available for checkout that day, please call 753-4230.
- You may borrow only one pass per household at any one time.
- Passes are checked out for three days only and must be returned directly to the circulation desk on the due date anytime prior to library closing.
- No renewals.
- Please check individual passes for information regarding usage.
- Late fee: $5.00 per day
- Replacement fee for lost pass: Based on the pass. Check with the circulation desk.
- Passes are available thanks to the generosity of the various museums participating in this program.